We at Dinenantion, respect your privacy and appreciate your trust to share your personal data with us that we will process carefully and sensibly according to the provisions of the European Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) for the protection of personal data and the corresponding Cyprus Law on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data of 2018 (Law 125 (I) / 2018) (“Cyprus Law”). This policy (“Policy”) sets out how we, as a data controller, collect and use your personal information, why we use it, the rights to which you may be entitled and your choices about our use of your personal information.This Policy covers our use of your personal information arising from use of this website.
If you have any questions or need any further clarity please get in touch. Contact details are set out below.
Data Collection and Usage
We will collect and use your personal information to allow access to this Site, purchase our Products and services, set out in more detail in this section. Please see below the details on how we use your information.
Information that you give us to make a purchase, whether online might include:
- Your contact details including: your name, address, email address;
- The details you provide to make a reservation or booking;
Information that we collect through your use of our Site including:
- Device information upon consent such as operating system, unique device identifiers, the mobile network system;
- The requests you make.
How long do we keep it
48 hours after the purchase unless you have provided your consent in which case we keep it for 2 years
Why we collect and how long we keep your information
- We collect and use your information for in order to enter into and perform our contract;
- Some information processing is required by law or in the public interest such as making sure we verify our customers’ identities.
- Some information is processed because you’ve given your consent to that, which can be withdrawn any moment by an electronic request to us;
- We collect other type of information because we have legitimate business interests, for example, understanding how our customers use our Products, services, understanding and responding to customer feedback, researching and analyzing the services provided, improving our services, and maintaining a public profile on both traditional and social media.
- We will keep your information for as long as it is reasonably necessary as it has been previously described.
Your personal information may also be processed if it is necessary on reasonable request by a law enforcement or regulatory authority, body or agency or in the defence of a legal claims. We will not delete personal information if relevant to an investigation or a dispute. It will continue to be stored until those issues are fully resolved.
Changes to the Policy
This Policy will be changed from time to time. Any changes that may occur, we will highlight such changes on the Site.